Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:37 pm
An interesting selection, what great formation shot.
Regards - Keith
"Quite content to watch the clouds float by"
- Posts: 3002
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm
- Location: EGVN on 07 Approach
Forget the rest that Meatbox is a fantastic catch
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 am
Blimey, there's a formation you don't see every day! What a catch- nice one
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 pm
- Location: Preston
Good set there mate, i see the typhoon went up as i left, typical.
it was good to see you again
- Posts: 3911
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm
- Location: Coningsby 10mins from CG1
Great set and a great catch with the formation.
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm
- Location: Liverpool
Great selection, thought you weren't going anymore??
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 am
- Location: Swindon, GB
Excellent shots, now theres a formation you don't see every day.
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm
cor blimey gov'nor! what on earth was the MB meteor doing in? never seen it at Warton. Great set, bizzarre formation to say the least!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 am
Thanks for the heads up on this site Tonka. Still think that shot on her back is awsome. No doubt catch you there this week.
Ps. Gutted but just found out there was a full practice sat. Going to head over today (Mon)