Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:11 pm
1 CAB Black Hawk at Eindhoven AB
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:02 pm
Back in March 2019 a Slovak C27J came to my home filed. One of the pilots was waving and the other gave me a thumbs up
As usual, I was the only spotter there that day
by Zonan Adolfse
, on Flickr
- Posts: 2550
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm
- Location: Lincolnshire
Airbrake raised and a pilot wave and all is good
, on Flickr
All the best
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”
- Posts: 1000
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 am
- Location: Ilminster, Somerset - The West Country
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER - Somerset Wing
Enjoying the hobby - whether I see what I’d hoped for, or totally missed it
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm
- Location: Gatwick
Its gonna rain, its gonna rain till the levee breaks, a tidal wave of fear and pain washes us away, another fight into the night until nothing else remains, how do we find harbour from the Hurricane?
- Posts: 20238
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Perhaps he/she is an air-cooled VeeDub fan, Daz
Last edited by paddyboy
on Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:40 pm
Not my pics !! credit volkel spotting group @ facebook
Credits photos : Ad van Oorschot and Volkel F16 pilot : Andre Steur
- Posts: 21322
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons, South Wales
6 Sqdn Canopeners
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.
- Posts: 3052
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm
- Location: DONT trust Atoms . . . . they make up everything . .
That last one is brilliant, watching the watchers!
- Posts: 3141
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am
- Location: Midlands
From a few years back..
by Paul Tursner-Upcott
, on Flickr
If you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, you have probably completely misread the situation!!