Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 16966
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Well caught you
Thanks for posting
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Lairg, Sutherland.
They certainly get about. Caught us by surprise last year as we were driving near Ben Hope in the Highlands. Also very quiet.
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm
Great pics. Especially as I take you didn't know they were coming?
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm
- Location: Aberdeen
Lucky you, some very nice shots.
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm
- Location: aberdeen,
Great shots right place right time and the sun out what more could you ask for, now away to give the song a good blasting
- Posts: 17668
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons, South Wales
I know that valley! Nice catch!
6 Sqdn Canopeners
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
- Location: Kidsgrove, Staffs.
Brilliant pics, well done!!
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:19 am
- Location: Nottingham, in the middle.
Excellent shots, looks like you captured them in great light, thanks for sharing. Did you know they were coming??
- Posts: 1205
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Reading, Berks.
Those are very nice, very well captured