Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Waddington Vs Duxford

Post information on other airshows and events here.
Dan214sqn

Waddington Vs Duxford

Post by Dan214sqn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:22 pm

WIth both shows falling on the same weekend, my question is...where is everyone attending?

im at Flying legends for 2 days :thumbs:

Gary
Administrator

Re: Waddington Vs Duxford

Post by Gary » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Will be four or five day's at Waddington for me unless Legends pulls something good out the bag :thumb:

As much as I like Legends show itself I don't like some of the rude / arrogant people it seems attract :lol:
Posh are going to Wembley (albeit for a tin cup)

turbosix

Post by turbosix » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am

This isn't the first time the Legends have clashed with another major airshow. I seem to remember a few years back they clashed with RIAT. In answer to the question I'll be going to Waddington. I much prefer the smaller Duxford airshows towards the end of the season.

DeanW

Post by DeanW » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

With the current Waddo participation list it looks like I'll be spending 4 days up in Lincoln!

caerus

Post by caerus » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:38 am

Waddington is in the same boat as RIAT & Farnborough, so to speak. It's all roughly the same deal wherever you go, so seeing as I'm hitting RIAT this year, Flying Legends. :clap: :pop:
Regards,
Sam.
"Conservapedia wrote: The theory of evolution has been influential in regards to Social Darwinism, Nazism, Communism, and racism"

Return to “Other Airshows & Events”