Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

VOTING POLL - POTM - March 2021- RESULTS

March 2021 POTM

Poll ended at Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:31 pm

XWP29
7%
James Cutting
2%
sm1chael
5%
Pune
5%
Buccs2b
2%
reaper493
9%
andygolfer
32%
rebel14
9%
NickC
16%
Andyph
11%
Phil H
2%

Total votes: 44

StevenNFFC

VOTING POLL - POTM - March 2021- RESULTS

Post by StevenNFFC » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:31 pm

Ladies and Gents,

Please submit your THREE votes using the poll provided for the winner of the March 2021 POTM.

- You cannot change your vote once submitted
- Each of your three votes holds equal value
- The poll will run for 7 days from the time of creation
- Please don't vote for yourself! There is no way to enforce this, just an honesty policy
- Entrants are listed in Alphabetical order for ease
- Results will be announced on the photo thread in the usual manner
- In the event of a tie for 1st or 2nd position, voting by the moderating team will decide upon the final order

The entries are here -> viewtopic.php?f=126&t=201405

PLEASE NOTE - Only UK addresses are able to claim the Squadron Prints prizes due to increased postage costs incurred by Squadron Prints for International deliveries

StevenNFFC

Re: VOTING POLL - POTM - March 2021- RESULTS

Post by StevenNFFC » Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Please accept my apologies for the lateness in getting this done - real life gets in the way sometimes i'm afraid! Here are the winners from the February POTM competition:

1st Place - andygolfer

ImageG-AWII AR501 Spitfire Old Warden 19-05-2018 3202 by Andrew Goldsmith, on Flickr

2nd Place - NickC

BBMF Spitfire LFIXe by Nick Challoner, on Flickr

3rd Place - Andyph

Image383 (1) by Andy Heap, on Flickr

Could those in 1st and 2nd place please get in contact with Squadron Prints in order to obtain their prizes. PLEASE NOTE: Competition prizes from Squadron Prints are available to only UK residents at the present time. Thanks to them for their continued support of this competition and thanks to all for the entries as usual.

There were not a lot of entries into this competition and not many votes either - if the decline in interest continues I will more than likely retire the competition.

Mike

Post by Mike » Thu May 06, 2021 11:22 am

StevenNFFC wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm
There were not a lot of entries into this competition and not many votes either - if the decline in interest continues I will more than likely retire the competition.
I'm fairly sure that a major reason for the low amount of entries is caused by prizes not being mentioned anywhere in each competition's entries thread, there's not much info regarding prizes in the 'Voting/Results' thread either.
For clarification the prizes are :- 2 prints of the winner's choice from the Squadron Prints website ( https://www.squadronprints.com/ ) and 1 print for 2nd place.

The voting figures don't make any sense as some voters only appear to be voting for 1 or 2 entries instead of voting for 3 entries.

The link to the entries in the voting polls for each month is never correct (links to other threads must start from the ' https:// ').

Are we going back to the normal POTM competition for May now that everyone can legally travel?
This season, I'll be mostly wearing........A THONG!

Paultojo

Post by Paultojo » Sat May 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Mike wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:22 am
StevenNFFC wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm
I'm fairly sure that a major reason for the low amount of entries is caused by prizes not being mentioned anywhere in each competition's entries thread, there's not much info regarding prizes in the 'Voting/Results' thread either.
For clarification the prizes are :- 2 prints of the winner's choice from the Squadron Prints website ( https://www.squadronprints.com/ ) and 1 print for 2nd place.

The voting figures don't make any sense as some voters only appear to be voting for 1 or 2 entries instead of voting for 3 entries.

The link to the entries in the voting polls for each month is never correct (links to other threads must start from the ' https:// ').

Are we going back to the normal POTM competition for May now that everyone can legally travel?
I know a couple of old farts who could sort that :pop:
Paul
C&C always welcome

My images at Jetphotos.net

StevenNFFC

Post by StevenNFFC » Thu May 13, 2021 7:24 pm

I'm sick and tired of this to be honest - ive put up with the stick through a lot of real life issues - it really is a thankless task and quite frankly i've had enough.

Return to “Monthly Photo Competition”