Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

POTM 2021

StevenNFFC

POTM 2021

Post by StevenNFFC » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:43 pm

All,

The Photo of the Month Competition will be taking a break due to the continuing Covid-19 restrictions. We can't do another year of "Photos from any month" - but if you have any other ideas for a monthly competition (probably just for fun) please post them below.

Pune

Re: POTM 2021

Post by Pune » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:13 pm

StevenNFFC wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:43 pm
All,

The Photo of the Month Competition will be taking a break due to the continuing Covid-19 restrictions. We can't do another year of "Photos from any month" - but if you have any other ideas for a monthly competition (probably just for fun) please post them below.
How about ending this season with a Dec' any year photo comp' (except 2020) just to finish off 2020 :thumb:
Then take a break?
If you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, you have probably completely misread the situation!!

andygolfer

Post by andygolfer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:01 am

on Civilian Aviation we (I) run a monthly 'special subject' competition (SPOTM) alongside POTM and have kept the special subject going whilst POTM is suspended. All sorts of different ideas but usually a fairly broad subject and some might also be appropriate here.

Here's a link to our 2021 calendar: https://www.civilianaviation.co.uk/foru ... 10&t=37421

If it's of interest I can also post links to previous years' subjects for you

HTH
Andy
admin on the sister forum, http://www.civilianaviation.co.uk
but being old and grey I like a bit of the military stuff too !

co-owner of UK Light Aviation Enthusiasts google group and Stansted Aviation Enthusiasts google group:

Supra

Post by Supra » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:30 am

StevenNFFC wrote:
All,

With 6 days to vote on the November entries there are currently 18 votes registered! Hopefully the membership will make it worthwhile by participating.

Pune

Post by Pune » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Supra wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:30 am
StevenNFFC wrote:
All,

With 6 days to vote on the November entries there are currently 18 votes registered! Hopefully the membership will make it worthwhile by participating.
I'm always amazed by the lack of voters considering the number of forum members :S
If you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, you have probably completely misread the situation!!

F3

Post by F3 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Jon Wickenden and I are currently putting the finishing touches to a book on the Mildenhall Air Fetes which is due for publication this year so I would like to propose having your best Air Fete photo as the subject of a competition. The winning entry would appear in the book, along with any others considered worthy. Also I would be prepared to offer a complimentary copy of the book as first prize.

Return to “Monthly Photo Competition”