Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Is this a spotted flycatcher?

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
glyn

Is this a spotted flycatcher?

Post by glyn » Sat May 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Visited bempton cliffs today to shoot gannets but saw this in the distance.Not an expert so need help please with the id.
Glyn

ImageUntitled by Glyn Fuller, on Flickr

harrier123

Re: Is this a spotted flycatcher?

Post by harrier123 » Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Looks like a Meadow Pipit.

glyn

Post by glyn » Sat May 17, 2014 8:30 pm

harrier123 wrote:Looks like a Meadow Pipit.
how sure are you?,you might be right.
glyn

glyn

Post by glyn » Sat May 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Thanks Nigel.Your shots are better than mine.Wish I could post process as good as you.Where have you been lately,you have been quiet of recent.
Glyn

nigelblake

Post by nigelblake » Sat May 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I have been very busy as I have a book due out next month and another on the way later this year. I've also been to the USA as well as doing work for an aerospace company!! Heaps of new images on Flickr, including Blue Angels and F22, night display with pyros etc. Thanks!
The processing is just levels/curves/resize/sharpen, save for web..... but always on a regularly callibrated monitor!

Return to “General Photography”