Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Some from my recent week

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
PeteFletch

Some from my recent week

Post by PeteFletch » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Well for one reason or another I have not been about recently. Not done any aviation as I cant get to any so have had to make do with the local nature reserves.
With all this nice weather I have been taking the opportunity to try and A) Sort out the front focus issue my 2x TC seems to create, and B) really test it out in some pinging light.

So here are a selection of what I have taken over the last week. C&C welcome on these please. Also can anyone ID the little bird on the branch please. I think it is either a Willow Warbler or a Wood Warbler.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5) Not the best of shots, but a nice record of spring time I think

6)

7)

9) A fair old crop on this one

10)

As I said, not really had my mojo for photography lately so apologies if these are a bit dull. Thanks for looking guys.

Cheers

Pete

Nighthawke

Re: Some from my recent week

Post by Nighthawke » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Cracking shots there Pete - some really fortunate "poses" among them too. :thumbs: :thumbs:

harrier123

Post by harrier123 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Pete,

Photo 10 is a Sedge Warbler.

Phil Standfield

Post by Phil Standfield » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Great pictures I like the first shot the fish looks really down at the mouth then again so would i be if i was dinner. Three works well with the colours and pose. Thanks for posting.
Stan
Formerly Azure Magpie
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/51971066@N04/

Return to “General Photography”