Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

London where is everyone ?

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
pg1610

London where is everyone ?

Post by pg1610 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Yes I know the answer but to to actually see how quiet some of these parts of London are is quite something (or is it frightening)

there were Tuesday 13/July/2021 nothing special just an observation of a point in time

ImageCovent Garden by NTG842, on Flickr

ImageLeicester Square by NTG842, on Flickr

ImageLeicester Square by NTG842, on Flickr

ImageOxford Street by NTG842, on Flickr

ImageRegent Street by NTG842, on Flickr

ImageEuston Station by NTG842, on Flickr

Our train from Stockport to Euston was just as empty in both directions
Phil

Pen Pusher

Re: London where is everyone ?

Post by Pen Pusher » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm

I've been down London quite a few times recently, I've an overnight stay this Sunday, and it's great at the moment as I've been able to get people free shots I haven't been able to get before. If things ever do get back to normal, I'm going to miss the empty trains. :D

https://www.facebook.com/bamarshallphotography/

pg1610

Post by pg1610 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Pen Pusher wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm
I've been down London quite a few times recently, I've an overnight stay this Sunday, and it's great at the moment as I've been able to get people free shots I haven't been able to get before. If things ever do get back to normal, I'm going to miss the empty trains. :D

https://www.facebook.com/bamarshallphotography/
Your post on UKAR of London and the Elephants was what we used to plan this trip on, we quite often follow your footsteps so to speak, look forward to your pictures from this weekend, to see if they give us some tips for our next jaunt into the capital in September (assuming we are not put back into lockdown by then)
Phil

Pen Pusher

Post by Pen Pusher » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:44 pm

I thought I'd posted the Elephants on FC, obviously not, but they are now. Sunday I'm off around the City, but with the heat wave I'm not sure how long that will last.

pg1610

Post by pg1610 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Buckingham Palace always draws large crowds,

ImageBuckingham Palace with no crowds by NTG842, on Flickr
Phil

Return to “General Photography”