Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Northolt here
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm
As per header from Las Palma
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm
- Location: Cranford, Nr Heathrow
Thanks Burnsey133, 1 x C17 also landed approx. 0922 00-0175 RCH393 and another inbound now 06-06159 as of 1025L. Also USN C130 due later.
- Posts: 1887
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm
- Location: South Lincolnshire
Due from Lajes Field actually, in the Azores
- Posts: 9717
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: knaphill Surrey
Each of this mornings C-17A s off loaded a VH-60 ,
The VH-60 s were placed in 32 SQNs hangar, no serials known.
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm
163260 and 163265
- Posts: 6019
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 am
- Location: EGLL
15:05L NightHawk flt working 278.600 inbound and just passing to the North of VLN at fl100
Always Watching: Always Listening
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest