Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Rules - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ADVERTISING OR BUYING.

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
Mike

Rules - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ADVERTISING OR BUYING.

Post by Mike » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Feel free to advertise any items you want to sell or anything you are looking to acquire.But please stick to the following simple rules :-

No traders.
All adverts should state if ALL accessories are genuine branded parts or compatible copies,if you are buying then check with the vendor to confirm this (this includes batteries)
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RELEVANT TO OUR HOBBY i.e.camera gear,scanners,binoculars,telescopes,aviation books/magazines etc.
FighterControl.co.uk are NOT responsible for ANY sales or purchases,responsibility is solely between the vendor and the buyer.
All negotiations between vendor and buyer will be made via PM's.
When an article has been sold the vendor should post to say so.
To avoid confusion, please only create ONE thread per item for sale. Any updates to the sale should be made to that thread.

If any advert breaks these rules it will be deleted and the member will be sent a PM explaining why.
If you have any queries then PM a staff-member.

Permission to post an advert is NO LONGER required.
This week, I 'are been mostly eating ... PROZAC!

GOOSE

Re: Rules,please read before advertising or buying.

Post by GOOSE » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Remember, this Sales and Wants area is open to all members. Please remember aviation related items only please. :thumb:

GOOSE

Re: Rules,please read before advertising or buying.

Post by GOOSE » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

All items should be relevant to our hobby i.e.camera gear,scanners,binoculars,telescopes,aviation books/magazines etc.

Just a polite reminder. Thank you. :)

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”