Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Wanted: Icom R5 or R6

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Wanted: Icom R5 or R6

Post by airfixpilot » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Never thought I would be asking this, but I am looking for either a Icom R5/6 or even a Icom R2.
Why? Because stupidly I sold mine. :@ :@ . So if anyone has one to sell, please reply or PM Me.

Thanks

David
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

Tiger 1

Re: Wanted: Icom R5 or R6

Post by Tiger 1 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Hi David

I've sent you a Pm mate ...

but could you give Nick a call... he said he might be able to help with your Icom request and he's interested in some more books you have.

Stay safe.

Tim

airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Re: Wanted: Icom R5 or R6

Post by airfixpilot » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:11 am

Morning Tim.
Hope you are well. I did not get your PM message on FC, so I will send you My mobile number on PM so we can have a chat.
Once again thanks for your help in getting in touch with Nick. What are you working on now, and were are you?. I am still doing part time at Eurocarparts, delivery driving.
Do not forget the invite, that when you are around here again to meet up. I am in touch with Tony Lidgett, Jeremy Gorille? ( think got his surname spelt wrong), and David Hodson. All ex ATC cadets. Talking about that, I had a chat with Tony Lark last week. He is still with the cadets, but non uniform now. He was saying that its all changed, and you need to go on courses for everything, from teaching to outdoor activities. Also you need a DBS check, and wait for it to come back, Before, you are able to work as a civillian instructor. Of course the cadets units have been closed over the past year, due to covid 19 restrictions, but slowly getting back to normal.
Anyway Tim, I will send you My mobile number now, so you can text Me yours, and we can have a chat.

Stay safe
David
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”