Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Wanted - B-1B nose art slide 'Jagged Edge'

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
DanBeeden

Wanted - B-1B nose art slide 'Jagged Edge'

Post by DanBeeden » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:42 pm

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a Kodachrome slide of the noseart on B-1B 86-0113/EL named 'Jagged Edge' (37th BS/28th BW). I've got slides of the whole aircraft - but I've been trying to track down a close-up of this very tidy bit of artwork. The aircraft was in the flying display (with this artwork) at Waddington airshow in 2001. It was also deployed to Fairford in June '96 but this was prior to this artwork being applied.

Does anyone have a spare slide (K64 ideally) of this that they would be interested in selling?

Many thanks in advance,

Dan

DanBeeden

Re: Wanted - B-1B nose art slide 'Jagged Edge'

Post by DanBeeden » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:18 am

That's the one!

Thunder

Post by Thunder » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 pm

I don’t have a slide, but I could do a re print from colour negative, taken at Waddington 2001. If I remember correctly there were two examples and this was the one that did the flying display and was parked down on D dispersal away from the crowds( the static one was “Wolf Pack”). The shot I have is a close up of the nose art whilst it was parked on the Wednesday or Thursday before the show.

DanBeeden

Post by DanBeeden » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:41 pm

Thunder wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 pm
I don’t have a slide, but I could do a re print from colour negative, taken at Waddington 2001. If I remember correctly there were two examples and this was the one that did the flying display and was parked down on D dispersal away from the crowds( the static one was “Wolf Pack”). The shot I have is a close up of the nose art whilst it was parked on the Wednesday or Thursday before the show.
Many thanks for the kind offer but it’s really a slide that I’m after. I’ve got quite a bit of B-1 artwork in the collection but this one has been on the wanted list for quite a while. Thank you all the same

Thunder

Post by Thunder » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Is there a way that you can make a slide from a negative, I know you can photograph the print onto slide film but would need a copy table.

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”