Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

USAF Patches For Sale

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
Tiger 1

USAF Patches For Sale

Post by Tiger 1 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Good evening everyone.

Just wanted give you guys the Heads Up... that I will be attending the Mildenhall Patch Meet this Saturday.

I will be selling patches again at this Meet and will have with me 385 patches.... 95 percent of these are High Viz with just a few subdued in the mix as well.

These are pretty much all USAF WING...SQN... GROUP... patches of the shield shaped type... and a very large amount of these are vintage original and over 30 years old... of which 38 of these are original Velcro flown and have been acquired over the years from 1982 to 2018 from pilots and air crew.

Patches include those from the U.S.A.F.

AIRLIFT
AIR REFUELING
AIR DIVISION
AIR BASE
FIGHTER WING... SQUADRON... GROUP
BOMB WING... SQUADRON...GROUP
TEST
MISSILE
RECONNAISSANCE
SR71 and U2
TRAINING
WEAPONS
RESCUE

USAF UK Based patches from ...

MILDENHALL
LAKENHEATH
ACLONBURY
UPPER HEYFORD

I also have a few patches from the US NAVY and MARINES.... and a few other patches from various other Air forces which include...

BELGIUM
CANADA
NETHERLANDS
GERMANY
SPAIN

So... if your down on Saturday ...come and say hello... you might just find that gap filler your looking for.

Regards

T1

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”