Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

UK Military Airfields Guide | 2019 edition

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
Habu Hunter

UK Military Airfields Guide | 2019 edition

Post by Habu Hunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Dear Membership,

Now we are into the new year and the opportunities to get out and about to pursue the hobby of military aviation increasing. I have updated the UK Military Airfields Guide.
Even if you are an old hand or new to aircraft spotting and photography the guide should help you with the basics.

The new edition of UK Military Airfields Guide is OUT NOW.

Fully updated for 2019 the guide has been produced for aviation enthusiasts, spotters and photographers.
It includes the United Kingdom’s military airfield establishments featuring full colour maps of those operated by Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, United States Air Force and the Ministry of Defence.

For more details and information or how to order your paperback book or download the E-Guide visit
http://www.pb-photos.com/book.html

Prices are Paperback £22.99
E-Guide: £15.99

Any questions please PM

All the best

Peregrine

bigyun2000

Re: UK Military Airfields Guide | 2019 edition

Post by bigyun2000 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm

Great stuff. I purchased the 2017 version and this 2019 is even better. However i have come across a few mistakes where the frequencies have been repeated 2 or 3 times for the same Designator. A very good read indeed. THANKS to all who created the book. I was daft enough to buy both the book and the download. Keep it coming fellas.
Regards

Tony ex RAF Gulf War Vet 1990/91

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”