Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Bought or sold? Please give feedback

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
garethbrum

Re: Bought or sold? Please give feedback

Post by garethbrum » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

I sold a couple of PC games to Chris Globe - a pleasure to deal with.

markmarples

Post by markmarples » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:02 am

ex_raf_fireman

bought a scanner off ex_raf_fireman great deal a pleasure to deal with

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 am

Bought a Canon 18-55 off Stubie, smooth transaction and excellent packaging, pleasure doing business.
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

mirage 2000

Post by mirage 2000 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm

I have just bought 2 models of Gingercake a corgi MC 130P and Blackhawk adn a F15 and at a bargin :D graet to deal with many thanks :thumb:

regards mirage 2000

aviationandy

Post by aviationandy » Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Just sold an F15 model to Bond08, a quick, hassle free deal, as usual from this fellow FC'er. :thumb:

Thanks JB ;) :)

benyboy

Post by benyboy » Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

I dont think this thread was ever intended to give negative feedback for a forum member. Its a great shame that I have to do so.

I bought some models frome Jonesy over six months ago. Some of them arrived some did not. I have no reason to think he did not send the models (which were not a small amount of money), my problem is with what has happened since.
As the seller he is responsible to refund me, but I am realistic, I never expected that. What I did expect is the £46, the amount all standard Royal Mail parcels are insured for. This would have gone some (small way) towards reducing what I have lost.
I have been in contact with Jonesy through PM`s ever since, trying to get some of my money back. He has now disabled his PM`s to avoid paying or even talking to me.

My advice to all members is, be careful if using Royal Mail.

Regards

Ben

benyboy

Post by benyboy » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 am

That was not my advice, if you are going to alter my posts at least say so.

Here is the Google cache of what I actually wrote http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ogle.co.uk

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 am

Well we, as staff, have tried to protect both benyboy and jonesy in this. The caveat on the For Sale section states that Fighter Control assumes no responsibility for failed or incomplete sales.

Despite this we have tried to act to the benefit of both party's but unfortunately have not been successful in achieving a resolution.

Your original post was toned down in an attempt to promote harmony and to shy away from creating ill feeling. Furthermore it was to protect YOU against claims of deformation of character.

You are obviously angry about this sale but we will not involve ourselves any further in this matter. Sorry.

benyboy

Post by benyboy » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 am

Thank you for reinstating my post.
I fully accept that FC has no resposibility for any sales as per the conditions given.
I am not worried about anything I have written as I know it all to be true.
My post is only as a warning to other members, that is all I want (and did from the start) from FC

Ben

benji1867

Post by benji1867 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

hey, bought a Canon EOS 500d from Silverfox. Altho this sale was on Civil Avaition the feedback section is here. Fair price, smooth transaction and came to my neck of the woods with it. What more could you ask for? and a generally nice chap.

Ben
Ben - UP THE OWLS

Instagram - @benji1867

flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/benji1867/

somerset

Post by somerset » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

hey everyone i have recently brought 3 car stickers and 3 keyrings from jon at the WAVE i approached him through pm he clarified what i needed to do and money was depatched late last week and they have arrived at my country estate and will be picked up when i leave my seaside penthouse next week many thanks to john for not treating me like the novice i am i have no problem recommending his services to anyone once again thank you john

darren AKA somerset

JAWS

Post by JAWS » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Bought an excellent first day cover from member Tommercer. Very nice guy to do business with and item was exactly as stated and in excellent condition. :thumb:
Regards Steve............

"If the Military had to make money, they'd be doomed !!"
Chuck Adams, Buffalo Airlines.

Mike

Post by Mike » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm

benji1867 wrote:hey, bought a Canon EOS 500d from Silverfox. Altho this sale was on Civil Avaition the feedback section is here. Fair price, smooth transaction and came to my neck of the woods with it. What more could you ask for? and a generally nice chap.

Ben
That means that a feedback section is needed on CA, give me 10 minutes. :lol:

b0nd08

Post by b0nd08 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

aviationandy wrote:Just sold an F15 model to Bond08, a quick, hassle free deal, as usual from this fellow FC'er. :thumb:

Thanks JB ;) :)
sorry mate completely forgot about this feedback section even though i was the one that suggested the topic :blush:

cannot thank andy enough, top bloke to deal with and selling absolute quality diecast. thanks mate :thumb: :thumb:

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Just received a tripod from leader12, easy transaction and delivered super quick, thanks.
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

aviationandy

Post by aviationandy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Bought a Harrier kit from Phantom23, an absloute pleasure to deal with, I will gladly buy from him again, & so should you :thumb: :)

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Bought Hicksy94s Canon 550d, a pleasure to deal with the man in the flesh.

Next time I choose the meeting place though. "Round the back of Booths near the recycling bins" don't half sound a bit dodgy !!............LOL.... :thumbs:
Jim Bowen, on "Bullseye" :- In which state of the U.S.A. is Dallas, Texas ??

hicksy94

Post by hicksy94 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

beefsteak wrote:Bought Hicksy94s Canon 550d, a pleasure to deal with the man in the flesh.

Next time I choose the meeting place though. "Round the back of Booths near the recycling bins" don't half sound a bit dodgy !!............LOL.... :thumbs:
Pleasure doing business with you. Lol I guess it does sound a bit dodgy :D

Tiger 1

Post by Tiger 1 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi everyone

Sold some USAF patches to B0nd08 today, i met up with him at Lakenheath as planned and a totaly hassle free deal was done, I have dealt with B0nd08 in the past and today... as with the last time, everything was spot on, and an absloute pleasure to deal with this top guy. :thumb:

Hope you enjoy the patches Mr B0nd and enjoy your trip around this week :thumbs:

Best rgds

Tiger 1

Knife 04

Post by Knife 04 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Recently purchased Hogman's collection of 20th & 48th (Upper Heyford & Lakenheath) F-111 patches - top man to deal with arrived within two days once a deal had been struck! All patches all in mint condition!

Thanks very much Hogman - patches now displayed!

All the best

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”