Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Hawk t1

If you want to chat about anything to do with Flight simulation in all formats and categories, please post here
Spookygnu

Hawk t1

Post by Spookygnu » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:53 pm

Can some one help me out please, Ive been trying toget a hold of a hawk t1 for FSX and although I have found a few types, I seem to be getting what looks like outdatd version of the gauges and stall lights blah blah blah when ever I install and open FSX SE.

Can anyone help me in finding an updated version. (that is unless I am doing the install wrong, but I have got the addon installer for fsx so it shouldn't be my fault) lol.

cheers

garyscott
Location: DONT trust Atoms . . . . they make up everything . .

Re: Hawk t1

Post by garyscott » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:28 pm

What Hawk in particular are you after? I have the Just Flight T1, SkySim T1 and (not totally a Hawk) the T45 Goshawk. All are really good, the freeware Goshawk is quite frankly amazing, the JF and SkySim Hawks are very good, for me the JF one just nudges ahead of the SkySim.

Just Flight -
http://www.justflight.com/product/hawk- ... ed-trainer

Dinos T45 (Free) -
http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.co.uk/

Alas, the SkySim one doesn't seem to be sold anymore.

Spookygnu

Post by Spookygnu » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks Gary, sorry for the delay in replying I hadn't subscribe to my own thread.

I have just got the JS hawk, I drooled when I first saw it about two weeks ago. Looks like an awesome plane. Can't wait to get up in the air in it.

As some of you may have read in my welcome post, I am currently making a version for arma 3. I have brought the model from turbo squid and already got it in game for Arma 3. Flying aswell would you believe. lol! I do have a few, well many things I need to fix to make it more suitable.

I am currently having a major issue trying to find the correct textures and at a really good resolution. I would ideally like to know how you modders go about finding your textures. This is new territory for me well texturing is anyway, certainly for an aircraft with decals and what not.

Is there anyone that could possibly help in my search for some handy images I can use for my bird. I don't want to hack open someones mod either, I will state that! I'd rather chat to the modder of any aircraft and get their express permission to use textures or effects etc. TBH, I'd only be limited to using textures anyway because the arma engine is a twit.

thanks

Spookygnu

Post by Spookygnu » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:26 pm

finally! thankyou

evanswillo

Post by evanswillo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:54 am

Anyone know when this Hawk T1 will be released for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

POL

Post by POL » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:37 pm

evanswillo wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:54 am
Anyone know when this Hawk T1 will be released for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020
I can't answer your question but if you like the Hawk then I can strongly recommend IndiaFoxtEcho's MB339 for FS2020!

Return to “Flight Simulation General Chat”