Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
Search found 447 matches
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:53 pm
- Forum: RAF Brize Norton
- Topic: MM62221 Aenia C27J Spartan - Italian Air Force 11 April 2016
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1330
Is it still in might be a Brize in the morning LN after lunch sort of day
- Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:58 am
- Forum: Aviation Videography
- Topic: Cessna 510 Citation Mustang OE-FID - Landing + Take off
- Replies: 2
- Views: 522
Admin - Civilian why is it here?
- Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:18 pm
- Forum: The Fighter Control Mess
- Topic: Final air show at RAF Mildenhall
- Replies: 48
- Views: 11339
Maybe we should just circle the base, join hands and sing for Auld Langs Eyne - my apolgies to the Scotiish readership if the spilling if off.
- Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Tamiya 1/32 Marine Phantom VMFA-333 Shamrocks!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2177
There is another inspirational representation of a "Shamrocks" F4 on display in the Flying Leathernecks Museum at Miramar - I couldn't work out a way of gtting out of the dorr without questions being asked