Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
Search found 76 matches
- Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 am
- Forum: Warbirds, Replicas and Nostalgic Photography
- Topic: Sculthorpe ex-French in B&W and also Grey & Grey
- Replies: 9
- Views: 862
Those were the days!
- Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:13 pm
- Forum: RAF Waddington
- Topic: Ex Cobra Warrior parking restrictions
- Replies: 282
- Views: 29671
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:29 pm
- Forum: Recent Serial tie up area
- Topic: Typhoons over Ipswich 8 June 2019
- Replies: 1
- Views: 248
Hi Does anyone have any info on the 5 Typhoons and 4 Hawks that overflew Ipswich at low level about 12.45 local on Saturday 8 June? I assume these were something to do with the Queen's birthday flypast. Regards Vulcan44 read this: https://www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=176571
- Tue May 28, 2019 8:18 am
- Forum: United States of America
- Topic: Hickham Spotting
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1641
Not the easiest place in the world as it's a huge base. Only decent place I found (back in 1980....) was at the end of Lagoon Drive, and then you are dependent on movements. Mil traffic tends to use the southern runway. If you can get a visit it's pretty good, but you most likely won't get everything.
- Wed May 08, 2019 11:32 am
- Forum: The Fighter Control Mess
- Topic: Trump Visit
- Replies: 43
- Views: 10620
As Typeflyer says,Northolt is not closed to rotary traffic during runway rebuild and has the whole of the southern ramp currently available!.....Also possible that Farnborough could be used as base for the rotary element,although security there may not be up to the Americans desires!. With Trump no...