Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
Search found 77 matches
- Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm
- Forum: Warbirds, Replicas and Nostalgic Photography
- Topic: Binbrook Open Day '82 - Lightnings in flying display
- Replies: 7
- Views: 617
I was there. What a beautiful day.
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:35 pm
- Forum: The Fighter Control Mess
- Topic: Spitfire PRXI PL983 landing incident in The Netherlands
- Replies: 2
- Views: 913
- Sat May 25, 2019 3:41 pm
- Forum: RAF Coningsby
- Topic: Coningsby opening time week commencing 27th May 2019
- Replies: 2
- Views: 793
Displaying at Duxford this weekend so practises are not required w/c 27 May 2019 as he is still current.
Help I have noticed in my photographs a marking on the starboard side below the tail. It looks like a map of Britain. It does not appear on standard F-15s. Can anybody help identify?
- Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 pm
- Forum: RAF Marham
- Topic: Tornado final weeks info
- Replies: 142
- Views: 19495
Don't panic yet. Three days until disbandment parade. Weather forecast has changed for Thursday three times for the rains onset. Until we know the time of the parade and when the rain front is due we need not worry.