Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
Search found 112 matches
- Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:51 pm
- Forum: The Fighter Control Mess
- Topic: Italian Air Force AW139 for Weston Air Festival
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1805
Was due to stop into weston helicopter museum today I believe.
- Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 am
- Forum: Other Airshows & Events
- Topic: Weston Air Festival 2017- 17th & 18th June
- Replies: 23
- Views: 5925
Oh yeah. Only really bothered about the Mig anyway. I'll do the Saturday still I think. Got yeovilton and riat, Weston's just a warm up.
- Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:15 pm
- Forum: RIAT
- Topic: Royal International Air Tattoo 2017 Discussion Thread
- Replies: 1037
- Views: 216766
Something on Facebook about Saturday tickets selling fast, so purchase them asap.
- Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:22 am
- Forum: Yeovilton
- Topic: Yeovilton Air Day 2016 - What did you Think?.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7356
Most surprising thing for me was the ease of getting in and out of the airfield, no queue, straight in. I realise that this day in age it must be a struggle to get foreign aircraft to participate, especially with riat and Farnborough within the same week, but the lack of fast jets if possible needs ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:26 pm
- Forum: Military Aviation Memorabilia
- Topic: Aviation Patches
- Replies: 651
- Views: 140839
I have a patch that the aircrews were selling at yeovilton air day when the us navy diverted there. Exercise Norlant I think it was without looking. I imagine this to be fairly rare. Anyone else have one of these ?