Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
Search found 229 matches
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:31 am
- Forum: The Fighter Control Mess
- Topic: Chinese SU-35 Possibly shot down by Taiwanese Air Defenses
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1608
Air Safety Network reporting it's in mainland China !
NOTAM for Sculthorpe Q) EGTT/QWELW/IV/BO/W/000/038/5251N00046E005 TACTICAL LANDINGS. C130 ACFT WILL CONDUCT TACTICAL WI 5NM RADIUS 525045N 0004557E (SCULTHORPE, NORFOLK). OPS CTC 279.650MHZ/356.275 MHZ. 07756 646008, 01993 897894,01993 896500. 2020-07-0148/AS3 LOWER: Surface, UPPER: 3,800 Feet AMSL ...
- Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:47 pm
- Forum: MOD St Athan
- Topic: Dutch Air Force Hunter & L-39
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1757
Constructed as a L-39ZO. 1978 Taken on Strength/Charge with the Nationalen Volksarmee (National Peoples Army) with s/n 162. 3 April 1978 Transferred to Officer School and Flight Training Centre, Bautzen. 3 October 1990 Taken on Strength/Charge with the Luftwaffe with s/n 28+21. 29 November 1993 Take...
- Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:10 pm
- Forum: Aviation Videography
- Topic: 211 A7 MAH Qatar Emiri Air Force C130J Hercules lands Cambridge UK 4june2020
- Replies: 7
- Views: 410
No problem getting an MOT done around here, we have about a dozen places all open to do Tyres, MOTs and servicing, I presume after the extensions [6 months] on MOTs expires you will still have to get an MOT from your original date ?
- Fri May 29, 2020 1:26 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Coronavirus: Pilot flew to Anglesey 'to go to the beach'
- Replies: 1
- Views: 276
N412MD, a Canadian was using this last year