Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Aviation Book Sale

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
andrewn

Aviation Book Sale

Post by andrewn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:50 pm

I have decided to part with a number of my aviation books that I have acquired over the years. All have been very well looked after and most are in as new condition, some have dustjackets.

Ideally I'd like to sell as a complete collection or in the groupings shown, however I am open to offers on individual books as well.

I'm not a regular seller so feel free to challenge my pricing if they appear well out of line. Regards shipping then prices do not include postage, however I will investigate the most cost effective means of doing so, including myHermes, collection from my home in Cheshire or meeting up at a convenient airfield or airshow.

Thanks for looking!

Airfield Focus Batch 1 - 6 Books
All softback books, in vgc, long out of print I suspect - I have here numbers 6: Ringway, 11: Lossiemouth, 14: Bournemouth/Hurn, 15: Scampton, 22: Coltishall - SOLD and 24: Heston. All Softback Price £3.50 each

Airfield Focus Batch 2 - 6 Books
As above, numbers 34: Stoke-on-Trent (Meir), 37: Deenethorpe, 41: Binbrook - SOLD, 44: Grafton Underwood, 69: Spanhoe plus a non-Airfield Focus history of Tempsford Airfield. All Softback. Price £3.50 each

WW2 and Historical - 3 Books
(1) TN Hancock - Bomber County: History of the RAF in Lincolnshire (Softback), (2) Michael Smith - Station X: The Codebreakers of Bletchley Park (Hardback), (3) The Mosquito 50 years On - A report on the 50th Anniversary Symposium held at BAe Hatfield on 24th November 1990 (Hardback). Price £15 the lot

Military Mix 1 - 3 Books
(1) Mike Shaw - Harrier GR3: From the Cockpit (softback), (2) James Blackwell - Thunder in the Desert: The Strategy and Tactics of the Persian Gulf War (aka Desert Storm) (softback), (3) Mitchell/Eastwood - MASONA: 1989 Edition (softback). Price £12 the lot

Military Mix 2 - 4 Books
(1) Derek Wood - Project Cancelled: A Searching Criticism of the abandonment of Britains Advanced Aircraft Projects (hardback), (2) Donald Middleton - Tests of Character: Epic Flights by Legendary Test Pilots (hardback), (3) Tim Laming - The Vulcan Story 1952-2002 (hardback), (4) Air Enthusiast Vol.3: July-December 1972 (hardback) Price £25 the lot

Red Arrows Collection - 4 Books
(1) Miller/Hanna/Gibson - 25 years of the Red Arrows. Nice book with plenty of rare pics detailing the first 25years of the team. (hardback, signed), (2) Tony Cunnane - Red Arrows: A Year in the Life, the Official Story. Covers the inside story of the Reds 1996 season. (hardback), (3) ECLAT - The Red Arrows, 30 years of Brilliance. Interesting book covering both the Reds and the Hawk history more generally. (softback), (4) The Red Arrows 25 years Official Anniversary Publication. Magazine produced for the 25th Anniversary celebrations in 1989. (softback). Price £30 the lot

Aircraft Illustrated Annuals - 4 Books
(1) 1983 (2) 1987, (3) 1988 and (4) Military Aviation Review which I think was the follow on to this series and was published in late 1988. All Hardback. Price £14 the lot
Last edited by andrewn on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Pjross

Re: Aviation Book Sale

Post by Pjross » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi, could be interested in the airfield focus book - Coltishall and Binbrook. Would you sell the two ?

Cheers

andrewn

Post by andrewn » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Pjross wrote:Hi, could be interested in the airfield focus book - Coltishall and Binbrook. Would you sell the two ?

Cheers
Binbrook and Coltishall airfield focus now SOLD

andrewn

Post by andrewn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 pm

New Titles added - Ian Allan RAF Tornado, Lightning and Phantom softback books

Now SOLD

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”