Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong and aliens!???

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
GOOSE

Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong and aliens!???

Post by GOOSE » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Tenuous military aviation link I know, but all Apollo astronauts were military pilots.........

Just found this on another site - food for thought or utter rubbish?!
Apollo 11, with Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin Aldrin was the first Apollo flight to land on the Moon, on July 20, 1969. While Collins flew in orbit around the Moon in the command module, Armstrong and Aldrin descended in the lunar module, landing in the Sea of Tranquillity at 4:17 P.M.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

The following astonishing conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets. At this time, the live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed "overheated camera", but the transmission below was received loud and clear by hundreds of ham radio operators:

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

Wilson writes (p. 48): "Binder ends his report with this observation: 'There has, understandably, been no confirmation of this incredible report by NASA or any authorities. WE cannot vouch for its authenticity, but if true, one can surmise that mission control went into a dither and then into a huddle, after which they sternly [ordered] the moonwalkers to 'forget' what they saw and carry on casually and calmly as if nothing had happened. After all, an estimated 600 million people around the world were hanging on every word spoken by the first two men to leave footprints on the Moon."

The book "Celestial Raise" by Richard Watson and ASSK [P.O. Box 35 Mt. Shasta CA. 96067 (916)-926-2316); 1987; page 147-148] records the following (continuation?) of the above remarkable dialogue of Apollo 11, which was picked up by hundreds of ham radio operators in the USA:

"During the transmission of the Moon landing of Armstrong and Aldrin, who journeyed to the Moon in an American spaceship, two minutes of silence occurred in which the image and sound were interrupted. NASA insisted that this problem was the result of one of the television cameras which had overheated, thus interfering with the reception.

This unexpected problem surprised even the most qualified of viewers who were unable to explain how in such a costly project, one of the most essential elements could break down... Some time after the historic Moon landing, Christopher Craft, director of the base in Houston, made some surprising comments when he left NASA.

The contents of these comments, which is included in the conversations [below], has been corroborated by hundreds of amateur radio operators who had connected their stations to the same frequency through which the astronauts transmitted. During the two minute interruption - which was not as it seemed, NASA, Armstrong and Aldrin with Cape Kennedy, censored both image and sound. 'I say that there were other spaceships.'

Here is reproduced completely the dialogue between the American astronauts and Control Center:

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.

Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.

Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston: Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston: Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston: Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility - the fact is, we were warned off! There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:
"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the Moon module (LEM). But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up."

GOOSE

Re: Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong and aliens!???

Post by GOOSE » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Above taken from here - http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are other Astronaut stories and encounters listed too!

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Seem to have just scratched the surface of this -

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.
Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.
Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'
He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.
Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.
Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.
'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.
'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.
He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'
Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'
Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.
In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.
'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

Sheff

Post by Sheff » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Without sounding too much like a wet blanket, the "aliens on the moon" stories are almost as old as the Apollo programme itself. They were all easily explained when investigated properly and (as far as I can recall) only one former Gemini astronaut still claims to have seen anything which can be categorised as unexplained. The stories blew-up in the 'eighties (they appeared in many sensationalist UFO books) and then they drifted-away. They're probably simply enjoying a re-discovery period and the newspaper story quoted above is the same nonsense that was circulated years and years ago. Presumably some dimwit journalist has been doing some more internet trawling in search of a story - again.

I suppose the obvious point to consider is that if there was anything of any great significance happening on the Moon, Nasa (and others) would have been back there decades ago. And as Patrick Moore has often said, He's spent his life looking at the Moon (he mapped it for Nasa) and he's never seen anything to suggest that the place is anything other than a cold, grey desert.

I fondly remember one author claiming in a book that there was an alien city on the Moon's far side. He never ventured to ask why the city hadn't expanded out of the shadows, or why anyone would even want to be there, or why we seemed to be wilfully ignoring it! But of course stories like that do sell books...
...oops, nothing to promote... is that wrong?

22A

Post by 22A » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 am

I read some years ago that Neil A allegedly shouted "We're being watched"!
But if there is life on other planets, it would make sense for them to see if there's any intelligent life on Earth.

Quixoticish

Post by Quixoticish » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 am

22A wrote:I read some years ago that Neil A allegedly shouted "We're being watched"!
But if there is life on other planets, it would make sense for them to see if there's any intelligent life on Earth.
If they're searching for intelligent life on earth they'll be very disappointed with what they find.

Blackcat1

Post by Blackcat1 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

Lol well said Chris H!!.

Interesting read though, of course there is life out there somewhere, why should we be the only lifeforms in the universe!
Gareth

6 Sqdn Canopeners
Oculi exercitus
Blackcats remembered
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 am

As much as I want to believe in exra terrestrial life and U.F.Os,I find it very hard to believe that any being would travel for umpteen lightyears and not try to make contact with the 'inteligent' life forms that they were to find here on good old planet Earth
Jim Bowen, on "Bullseye" :- In which state of the U.S.A. is Dallas, Texas ??

Jason Grant

Post by Jason Grant » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 am

This story has been around the block and as Sheff said "it does sell books". I suppose the fact that Neil Armstrong wont talk about it must mean a cover up, then again, maybe he's sick to the back teeth of being asked the question only to say it's utter rubbish. Maybe, just maybe he will have us all on one day and say that all the conspiracies where true. If you want to find a bit more about the technology behind black projects that will explain just about everything you read on UFO's, may I suggest The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook.

In 1956, the US aerospace and defence industry announces it is on the brink of the greatest scientific discovery since the development of the atomic bomb. Gravity-control is within its reach. The breakthrough will come before the decade is out. But it never happens. The revolution dies before it has begun.

So, if these scientist who made the claim are to be believed, then 10 years before Neil and his crew took a ride into the dark night, technology was already in place to get man out of the atmosphere of this planet and anywhere he wanted to go within the limits of human endurance. 250,000 miles isn't that far, so what's to say that the Americans hadn't already gone to the moon using "white world" money funding "black world" operations. Sound far fetched? I think you should read the book.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonintamworth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”