Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Latest spam doing the rounds

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
welshandy

Re: Latest spam doing the rounds

Post by welshandy » Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 am

Found this in my Junk Folder this morning. Apparently I died on the 20th Feb 2018,so I wouldn't be able to read the email let alone respond in the next two working days
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attention; Beneficiary,

My names is INSPECTOR WALMSLEY GEOFFREY ROBERT from METROPOLITAN POLICE UK, there is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MR.JOHN LEWIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund US$10,502,000.00 So here comes the big question.

Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN LEWIS), He further claimed that you died on the 20/FEBRUARY/2018 and you have been buried, thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details:

MR JOHN LEWIS,

AC/NUMBER: 6503809428.

ROUTING/122006743,

B/NAME:Bank Of American ( B.O.A ),

ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr. John Lewis, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Kindly provide us the below information’s about yourself:

Your Name:

Full Contact Address:

Date of Birth :

Contact Phone Number:

Contact Fax Number (if any) :

Contact Email Address:

You should provide us with the above information asap, if you want to claim your Fund today.

Thanks

INSPECTOR WALMSLEY GEOFFREY ROBERT.

welshandy

Post by welshandy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:09 am

Email this morning. Apparently I've been left $18.5M by the late President Saddam Hussein.

baz1

Post by baz1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:22 am

I had a call the other day saying my phone line would be cut of as my router had been compromised press 1 to be put through to an engineer, I told them they had wrong number as they had got through to the fraud department that soon gets rid of them!
Comfortably Numb

welshandy

Post by welshandy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:32 am

Another goody this morning
From Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service. First line reads " Our records indicate that you are a non-resident alien"

Now where did I park my Space Ship?????
All the best
ET

deerhunter

Post by deerhunter » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:41 am

My latest....phone rings....hello.......hi, we`ve called about your accident......Oh great I said they said they would ring me back today......slight pause as they they think the`ve got a right one......can you give me the details.......I was driving down the road and didnt realise there was a travelling circus, I collided with the elephant van which overturned thereby letting one angry elephant out, he went off toward the local allotments...in the meantime two zebras escaped along with a gorilla and still havnt been found.

What happened then surprised me.......the woman actually asked what damage was done to my car!!!!!!!!!!! I tried not to laugh but said....what do you think .....an elephant sat on it. I then asked her did it matter whether it was african or indian......she actually said she didnt know.........at this point I just collapsed laughing and hung up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Canon 5D Mk4 plus long lenses, and lots of hope!

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

Nighthawke

Post by Nighthawke » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Priceless! Just proves how stupid they are.

deerhunter

Post by deerhunter » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 am

Yes but I`m worried the gorilla hasnt been found

:'( :'( :'( :'(
Canon 5D Mk4 plus long lenses, and lots of hope!

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

Nighthawke

Post by Nighthawke » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 am

I'm sure it will be OK - I think they are fairly resourceful!

welshandy

Post by welshandy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Latest spam email received.
Attention Beneficiary

I know that this email may come to you as a surprise but this is to inform you that the new elected President Joe Biden held a meeting with the FOMC and FBI and all the top banks in the United States and outside the United States regarding the contractors/inheritance and lottery winners that have not received their payment during the last regime of Donald Trump.

The newly elected President of the United States Joe Biden instructed all the banks to compensate contractors/inheritance and lottery winners with four million six hundred thousand dollars each.

Your name is included in the list, so you are to contact this office below;

Mr. Edmond Thomas
Contact Email: ii4628182@gmail.com

You are to contact the office above for the compensation of your overdue payment that has been held by the past government.

Yours Faithful,
Paul Fraiser

Nighthawke

Post by Nighthawke » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:10 pm

These people must think we're as stupid as they are!

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:19 am

Haha - that's good of them :lol:

Return to “General Chat”