Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Uniden 125 xlt scanner info

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Postie

Uniden 125 xlt scanner info

Post by Postie » Wed May 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Admin if in the wrong section please correct

Have just bought the above scanner as my old one will not pick up GA aircraft/Airfield when they change to the 8.33 frequencies, OK with airfield that have not changed yet to 8.33
but cannot get the scanner to accept the new one EG if I input 119.130 for Humberside App/Rad scanner shows old frequency. Have read the instruction book and even when I try to change the band via the instructions on page 54 to the 8.33 nothings happens. Can member help me out on how to solve this problem

george

Re: Uniden 125 xlt scanner info

Post by george » Fri May 11, 2018 9:06 am

Hi Postie or whatever your name is.

I suggest you look at the topic below. I brought this up a couple of week ago and
all the info you need regards the new allocations are explained.
Doesn't help with your programming question but well worth knowing.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161269

Cheers George. Sunny but chilly Grimsby.

george

Re: Uniden 125 xlt scanner info

Post by george » Sun May 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi again Postie.

I have sent a reply via personal e-mail yesterday morning but it still appears to be in my out box, don't understand that.
previous PM's have gone without problems.
Topic to look at is in frequency and callsign section.... Newcastle new frequency.

Cheers George.

Return to “General Chat”