Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Be careful if visiting the Loop

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
The Phantom

Re: Be careful if visiting the Loop

Post by The Phantom » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Blackcat1 wrote:Make any quip you want, its been a very painful few weeks or me, so nothings going to bother me anymore.
But it would bother me. The quip/joke would have just been a daft general joke following on from what you said - didn't mean to make it sound as though it would have been aimed at you. And also I'm in agreement with all you've said.

As I say, this has been a sad thread all round with the loss of these two great animals.

welshandy

Post by welshandy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm

paddyboy wrote:Gareth is totally correct, IMHO :(

Just seems incredible that a supposed zoo can seem to have such a cavalier attitude to its inmates :(

Does it have a track record of such atrocities :S

If it does.....close it now :@
I wouldn't say atrocities,but It's not had a good track record in the past. New owners took over approx 6 months ago. So as we understand it.The 2nd Lynx was being moved to a larger/more suitable enclosure as the Council warned the Zoo they were about to do an inspection.

Blackcat1

Post by Blackcat1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Fair play Phantom, it was a very difficult week, one of those you know!?
Gareth

6 Sqdn Canopeners
Oculi exercitus
Blackcats remembered
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.

Return to “General Chat”