Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Lost Yupiteru MVT7100

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Lossiemouth here
daggerfan

Lost Yupiteru MVT7100

Post by daggerfan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Mods, this seemed logical place to post this but if not, feel free to move.

I've lost my Yupiteru MVT7100 scanner. This happened around noon today (Monday, October 9). I suspect I drove off with scanner on roof of car, near lighthouse end of bumpy road at 23. The scanner, which has a rubber-covered antenna, has seen better days and the battery cover has been replaced with a makeshift one held on with black elastic. It's an old friend I've had for many years!

If anyone has found it I'd be grateful if they could contact me on 07969678927.

Thanks.

SamP
Administrator

Re: Lost Yupiteru MVT7100

Post by SamP » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Took a walk up & down the track this evening to no avail I'm afraid. Any idea where along the track it may have fallen off your roof, when you turned the car around perhaps? Quite a bit of dense gorse and long grass around so could be easily hidden :unsure:

daggerfan

Re: Lost Yupiteru MVT7100

Post by daggerfan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Thanks very much for looking. My car was parked in a small draw-aside about 10 yards in from the big open space at start of bumpy road, facing towards the lighthouse. There wasn't much undergrowth near my car so when I moved off the scanner would have fallen into the road itself. I realised 10 minutes after leaving that the scanner was missing and went straight back and checked around where I was parked and from there to start of the road, with no luck. I live in hope!

Return to “RAF Lossiemouth”