Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Thank you Christian and Frank.

Please post movements and activities to do with Warton Aerodrome here
Tarnish9

Thank you Christian and Frank.

Post by Tarnish9 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am

I just love this hobby. I finally got to see the Saudi Tornado arrive back yesterday at EGNO and then a bonus was seeing the Wildcat pop in for fuel stop, and also I received a nice brochure off Frank on the Tornado. Made my day indeed and I am so grateful and feel privileged knowing some great people.

I appreciate your help Christian and Frank along with other good people down Naze, thank you :thumb:

chrisward123

Re: Thank you Christian and Frank.

Post by chrisward123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 am

:thumb:

johnhowe

Post by johnhowe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:20 am

chrisward123 wrote::thumb:
:clap:

johnhowe

Post by johnhowe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am

:cool:

AndrewBarclay

Post by AndrewBarclay » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Tarnish9 wrote:I just love this hobby. I finally got to see the Saudi Tornado arrive back yesterday at EGNO and then a bonus was seeing the Wildcat pop in for fuel stop, and also I received a nice brochure off Frank on the Tornado. Made my day indeed and I am so grateful and feel privileged knowing some great people.

I appreciate your help Christian and Frank along with other good people down Naze, thank you :thumb:
Hi Tim, Have'nt seen any posts or photos of your visit to the loop. Got a special for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn9DSG6Hvo World record 22 Hunters being rolled.

Supra

Post by Supra » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:56 am

[quote="AndrewBarclay"][quote Hi Tim, Have'nt seen any posts or photos of your visit to the loop. Got a special for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn9DSG6Hvo World record 22 Hunters being rolled.[/quote]

The 22 were 'looped' as stated in the film? Very different from being rolled. ;)
The end of your linked film shows low flying Gnats (Red Arrows?) left to right, but at the very end two gnats fly right to left under them. Amazing! :Wow:

Return to “Warton Aerodrome”