Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Another re-delivery.

Please post movements and activities to do with BAE Brough here
redfoxy

Another re-delivery.

Post by redfoxy » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Another Hawk T2 in black c/s departed Brough on re-delivery to Warton today at 12.40 pm, followed approx 8 mins later by the pilot taxi . Too far away unfortunately to get any serial numbers.Regards Paul. Edit,just found info on Warton log it was ZK019.

johnhowe

Re: Another re-delivery.

Post by johnhowe » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:57 am

Glad to be of service, and thanks for the Hawk launches from Brough I think we are up to ZK 36, Is there just ZK37
of this particular batch to come. Frank.

redfoxy

Post by redfoxy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 am

I believe so Frank then it's just re-deliveries, the last info I got was that there were six or seven in work, but we've had a couple back to you since then.But there may have been some returned here by road since then.We could do with some pics from the Warton crew though.At our end there are a couple of people(like Hammo) who post when work permits,but we don't have the volume of movements for everyday posting.Regards Paul.
Last edited by redfoxy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy@cottesmore

Post by andy@cottesmore » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 pm

redfoxy wrote:I believe so Frank then it's just re-deliveries, the last info I got was that there were six or seven in work, but we've had a couple back to you since then.But there may have been some returned here by road since then.We could do with some pics from the Warton crew though.At our end there are a couple of people(like Hamo) who post when work permits,but we don't have the volume of movements for everyday posting.Regards Paul.
Paul,

Any chance you could ask around as to why XX250 is at Brough which came from Shawbury ex store please.

Cheers,

Andy
British Military Aviation Lists - http://www.bmal.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On the 3 degree glide path (8 Miles) PAR approach Runway 26 (EGXT) RAF Wittering

redfoxy

Post by redfoxy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I'll see if I can find out. Regards Paul.

Return to “BAE Brough”