Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Cottesmore photo shoot date made, but unlucky for some!

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Wittering & RAF Cottesmore here
cottesmore09

Cottesmore photo shoot date made, but unlucky for some!

Post by cottesmore09 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi guys, well here is one for anyone who does not live in greetham and Cottesmore, which i must say is most!

Basically no one else is invited apart from residents of the two villages :grr:

Might have a chance being in a village near Cottesmore but only for the locals!
Invitation from RAF Cottesmore - By kind invitation of the Station Commander of RAF Cottesmore, residents of Cottesmore and Greetham village are invited to view the Harrier for one last time on Tuesday 1st March 2011. The Station will be open to village residents from 2pm until 4pm. Any resident who is interested in this opportunity should email CTS-BSWMCOAsst@mod.uk . An application will then be sent to your home address (opportunity for residents of both villages only so proof of residency essential). Entry to the station will be via car and through the main gate, parking on station. The viewing will involve a short walk so villagers should dress appropriately. Unfortunately there are no disabled facilities on the airfield.
RAF Families days website: www.raf-families-days.webs.com

2017 Airshows
RIAT (FRIAT Mach3)
Clacton Airshow
Scampton airshow Arrivals

MarkL

Re: Cottesmore photo shoot date made, but unlucky for some!

Post by MarkL » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 pm

As I'm not from those two villages should ignore my invite then ??

cottesmore09

Post by cottesmore09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 am

Mark Lindley wrote:As I'm not from those two villages should ignore my invite then ??
Well ofcourse if you have one then thats different, just got the info from cottesmore village website and that residency ID is required :S
RAF Families days website: www.raf-families-days.webs.com

2017 Airshows
RIAT (FRIAT Mach3)
Clacton Airshow
Scampton airshow Arrivals

neilscott

Post by neilscott » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 am

cottesmore09 wrote:Hi guys, well here is one for anyone who does not live in greetham and Cottesmore, which i must say is most!

Basically no one else is invited apart from residents of the two villages :grr:

Might have a chance being in a village near Cottesmore but only for the locals!
Invitation from RAF Cottesmore - By kind invitation of the Station Commander of RAF Cottesmore, residents of Cottesmore and Greetham village are invited to view the Harrier for one last time on Tuesday 1st March 2011. The Station will be open to village residents from 2pm until 4pm. Any resident who is interested in this opportunity should email CTS-BSWMCOAsst@mod.uk . An application will then be sent to your home address (opportunity for residents of both villages only so proof of residency essential). Entry to the station will be via car and through the main gate, parking on station. The viewing will involve a short walk so villagers should dress appropriately. Unfortunately there are no disabled facilities on the airfield.
Have a look at my post in the Mess Room, we have got invites to go and photograph the 3 special tail Harriers for an hour before the residents have there bit :thumb: viewtopic.php?f=287&t=23788&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neil

Return to “RAF Wittering & Cottesmore”