Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Twitter Account

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Cranwell and Barkston Heath here
LincsVRS

Twitter Account

Post by LincsVRS » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi Folks,

Thought I would let you know I have set up a Twitter account for RAF Cranwell, unofficial of course, at @EGYDinfo

It is designed to compliment the RAF Waddington @EGXWinfo & RAF Scampton @EGXPinfo twitter accounts. The one for RAF Cranwell will not be routinely monitored Live by any means and I don't wish to step on the toes of any regular spotters. I will simply use it to tweet anything I see heading for Cranwell while monitoring Waddington/Scampton, any NOTAMS that pop up, coverage of special events and things like that. If anyone wants anything posting on there please feel free to PM and if any of you are on twitter I will try my best to re-tweet movements over there (this is what I see the account being used for most of all) The other accounts seem to engage a lot of people that would not use FC as well and give easier public access to more general info. In may end up being of little use but I thought I would see how it goes and give me a place to tweet stuff that does not fit Waddington/Scampton.

I have also put one up for RAF Coningsby @EGXCinfo as well, as per this account it will not be routinely monitored.

I hope its of some use,
Cheers Folks
LincsVRS

Return to “RAF Cranwell & Barkston Heath”