Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

07 end today, RAF Police.

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Coningsby here
johnhowe

Re: 07 end today, RAF Police.

Post by johnhowe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:44 pm

I think the offence of Agravated Treaspass was used against protesters at Menwith Hill and Greenham Common
they were hauled off to the local magistrates court and bound over.

C24

Post by C24 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:09 pm

In an out & out discussion similar to this one, my money would be on the RAF chap winning and the military spotters (all of us) losing the ultimate argument.
Comply with the request, then discuss his authority politely if he stays around. I'm not spotless either ;)
C24.
493d/48th - Grim Reapers Supporter.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/charlie-two-four/ FuzzyFastjetFotos, incorporating "HazyHelos"
There's no "go-round" in a glider.

roughcutter

Post by roughcutter » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Is the RAF Coningsby Spotter Watch scheme still in place? This programme (in the light of terrorism fears) was set up a few years ago by an RAF police sergeant - can't remember his name, to promote co operation between the local spotter fraternity and the authorities. Indeed quite a few members of this forum including myself registered with it, in fact I still carry my membership card.

Unknown74

Post by Unknown74 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:54 pm

I think I may have met one of his relitives at Brize in the early '90s, got out car to obtain a serial number,(notebook was still in car) and was approached and asked not to look at the Airfield as I was (yes me) a risk.

Return to “RAF Coningsby”