Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Spotterwatch

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Mildenhall here
iskra750

Spotterwatch

Post by iskra750 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Evening All,

I had a long conversation with a member of the MOD Police from Lakenheath this afternoon.

They are now looking into starting the scheme over there, they have designed the membership card and are just awaiting the green light, from the head of USAFE for the scheme to be started, which they hope to be end of November beginning of December.

The way it will work is that they will come around to all the 'Spotters' at both Units and approach them to see if they would like to join the scheme, if you say yes then they will give you a application form to complete and then they will post the membership card to your address.

This is excellent news and been well worth the wait and one of my ambitions of the scheme to be accepted by the USAFE authorities.

Regards

PS I know alot of you have applications waiting to be preocessed by me, please be patient as I am in the middle of getting promoted and posted, once I have finished I will get them done. I will be carrying on the scheme from my new job at Cranwell.
Iskra750

Spotterwatch Co-Ordinator

Bearcat
Canon EOS 40D
Sigma 75-300mm

Ben Montgomery

Re: Spotterwatch

Post by Ben Montgomery » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:57 pm

I would definately join the scheme if it goes ahead, but how would I get hold of an application form if I am not there half the time?

CHRISD

Re: Spotterwatch

Post by CHRISD » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 am

good idea I'm in
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66414565@N02/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “RAF Mildenhall”