Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Apps

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Mildenhall here
flightpath

Apps

Post by flightpath » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:57 am

Any iPhone apps that give info on current movements on Mildenhall coming and goings please.

Off Airways

Re: Apps

Post by Off Airways » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 pm

No .., Military movements are not in general planned to be in the "Public domain" ... that said there are websites or Facebook groups that offer limited information.
Ex: 24/30/70/72/84/101 & 230 Squadrons .... 38 years of military aviation :grr:

Freeman Lowell

Post by Freeman Lowell » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:02 am

Off Airways wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 pm
No .., Military movements are not in general planned to be in the "Public domain" ... that said there are websites or Facebook groups that offer limited information.
Off Airways wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 pm
To pick up on that, the RAF Mildenhall AMC passenger terminal page on https://www.amc.af.mil/Home/AMC-Travel-Site/
will give limited info on passenger availability on flights out of Mildenhall and currently cites a flight to Pease today and Phoenix on Wednesday...
Freeman
Sometimes I talk to myself, then we both laugh and laugh.

Fabio101

Post by Fabio101 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:40 pm

I have been using Open ADSL on Iphone, its ok and shows some limited military traffic, but I have just switched to 360Radar on my PC. And that is big improvement. Again only limited to transponder based military traffic, but you can Filter on all MLAT traffic. Was just watching Clean42 fly out from Mildenhall and up across Scotland before the site lost contact with it as it went into the Northern Atlantic. its 20quid for the year if you don't use the equipment to submit data. Im really happy with it and its great for a newb like me to find stuff out.

sschofield

Post by sschofield » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 pm

https://suffolkmilitaryaviationsociety.blogspot.com is a really useful resource, generally updated a few times per day...

Return to “RAF Mildenhall”