Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RAF Typhoon patches

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
Minty

RAF Typhoon patches

Post by Minty » Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 pm

This is probably a long shot, but who here is selling RAF Typhoon patches?

I haven't been in the hobby long, so as you would expect, I am quite behind on RAF Typhoon patches and since air defence is one of my main interests, I'd like to collect them all.

I will post a picture of my current collection tomorrow morning to make things easier. Please PM me if you have any for sale, although I will say I am only interested in stuff that was worn by the aircrew, and I am NOT interested in hours patches. So no "eye candy" patches please, only patches that were worn by the Sqn.

Cheers.

lardyboy999

Re: RAF Typhoon patches

Post by lardyboy999 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:43 am

BatmanIX

Post by BatmanIX » Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm

You don't think HRS patches are worn by aircrew?

Paul

Minty

Post by Minty » Thu May 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Lardy, I have most of the stuff on the website. But I am after items that are old and have sold out!

Paul, of course they are. But I don't collect hours patches. Some things must be earned and not bought, IMHO. The only hours patch I own was gifted to me. I would never buy one.

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”