Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

1st 4 F-35B Stealth fighter jets arrive in the UK at RAF Marham

A forum for posting your aviation related videos be it modern military, airshow or warbird related
Usernamegoeshere

1st 4 F-35B Stealth fighter jets arrive in the UK at RAF Marham

Post by Usernamegoeshere » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi everyone, although I am now deaf im glad I went and filmed the first 4 RAF F-35B Stealth fighter jets arrive in the UK at RAF Marham Norfolk today 6 june 2018, 4 landed from 805pm onwards , please enjoy this video of mine with the volume as high as you can on your PC and speakers ( itll still be only 1000th of how loud they were) oh ps if you do ever go to see them and your anywhere near the flight path wear ear plugs or you will damage your hearing ) anyway here’s my video shot in 4k quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHbj5_zRSw my other videos eg of the Hawk that did a photo shoot of the 4 F-35’s as they got to the UK will be on https://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeFullHDvideos/videos within a day, cheers Dave
Ps thanks to all the clever people that did all the tracking work etc predicting times and flight paths

Mark Owen

Re: 1st 4 F-35B Stealth fighter jets arrive in the UK at RAF Marham

Post by Mark Owen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Very nice indeed. :thumb:

Regards.

Mark.
Mark Owen.

slogen51

Re: 1st 4 F-35B Stealth fighter jets arrive in the UK at RAF Marham

Post by slogen51 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 am

Excellent

Really captures the atmosphere. It cool that the jets drown out the click click of the cameras

Return to “Aviation Videography”