Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Rougham?

Post information on other airshows and events here.
b0nd08

Rougham?

Post by b0nd08 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm

hi all me and aaron are thinking of going to take a look at rougham airshow on the sunday, never been before but we cant seem find any info on whats there at all :unsure: had a look on the main site and it just says "rougham airshow 2010" and the dates, also had a look on google but couldnt find anything either :S if anyone has any info on whats turning up and what the prices are that would be lovely, cheers :thumb:

Tiger 1

Re: Rougham?

Post by Tiger 1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi B0nd08

You might like to take a look at the UKAR forum which can be veiwed as a guest.

Just enter UKAR in to Google and click on the link, once on the forum scroll down to Airshows and Events and click on ( Other UK Airshows, Events and Flypasts ).

There is a report on this site, its the 10th article down, ref Rougham, that will go some way to helping you with a list of Sundays participants.

Credit to UKAR and the Rougham posters.

hope this helps

best rgds

Tiger 1

jem60

Post by jem60 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 am

I am going to Rougham on Sunday. [don't go Sat. Not much happens] Last year was one of the best shows I have ever seen. Weather was superb, and the writer for Aircraft Illustrated [as it then was] described it as the best 'small' show he had seen.-
Like Shuttleworth, it benefits from a curved display line, which makes for excellent photography. From memory last year, we had two Gnats, Strikemaster, F.86 Sabre, B.17 Sally 'B', Lancaster, 2 Hurricanes, 1 Spitfire, P.51 etc. It/s my local show. The weather forecast has got better today for Sunday, with no rain, and some sun. It is a cheap entry, and is considered by my photography friends as a great event. Have fun, thoroughly recommended.

b0nd08

Post by b0nd08 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:01 pm

cheers guys, appriciate it :thumb:

Tiger 1

Post by Tiger 1 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Your very welcome B0nd08

Hope you have a great day :thumb:

Best rgds

Tiger 1

Return to “Other Airshows & Events”