Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

2016 Night Shoots.

Post information on other airshows and events here.
peasus911

2016 Night Shoots.

Post by peasus911 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Went to my first Night Shoot last year at Abingdon. Have noticed that there are a few on the circuit but only know about them after the event when someone posts super images from it online.
Does anyone know where and when they will be in 2016 as trying to find them is proving frustrating.
I have also seen Coningsby, Northolt and Middle Wallop Night Shoots posted online.
:halo:

Abingdon photo attached

oagey

Re: 2016 Night Shoots.

Post by oagey » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:36 pm

There will deffo be another one on the Saturday evening preceding next years 17th Annual Abingdon Air & Country Show(check-out our Facebook page for details)
Oxfordshire Aviation Group

2013 Abingdon Charity Air & Country Show 5th May 2013...(supporting Thames Valley & Chiltern Air Amblance)
http://www.abingdonairandcountry.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Przemek

Post by Przemek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Hello!
For Northolt night shoot, you need to register at UKAR Forum and write prive massage to Graf Zeppelin (real name Phil) he will register you for the event - it cost donation minimum 25£ plus small fee on the gate for pilots accommodation. I really recommended this event. Best value for money ;)

PS events are usually in March and October, so you need to take fast action to have chance with March!
For more videos please visit my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPi81z ... Xav48zsvvA

The Gazelle Squadron

Post by The Gazelle Squadron » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 pm

We hold a night photoshoot at our home base in Hampshire, with our first last October and our second coming up on 5 March.

It's currently full, but we can put you on the reserve list if you wish? Please email events@gazellesquadron.co.uk

P.S. Nice shot of Ginger, our Gazelle HT.3! :)
The Gazelle Squadron Display Team
Twitter | Facebook

Return to “Other Airshows & Events”