Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post information relating to the Waddington airshow here.
Post Reply
an2003dy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Contact:

Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post by an2003dy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

As above, if anyone has the full up to date frequency list that would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks in advance!! Andy

benji1867
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by benji1867 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am

I would also love this as its my fist time "scanning"

thanks in advance
Ben
Ben - UP THE OWLS

Canon EOS 7D x2
Canon 10-24
Canon 24-105 IS L
Sigma 70-200 2.8 OS
Canon 100-400 IS L Mk II

Uniden Bearcat 3500XLT
Watson W901

SBS-1er
PP

HunterF6
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:00 am
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by HunterF6 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:41 pm

There's another thread already running for this.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/milscanners/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

home for the UK military airband enthusiast, accept no substitutes!

User avatar
jakdaw
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:22 pm
Location: lincoln

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by jakdaw » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 pm

And surely the word request or a question mark in the subject heading would be good form, I came expecting a full list not a request for one! :whistle:

an2003dy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by an2003dy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm

jakdaw wrote:And surely the word request or a question mark in the subject heading would be good form, I came expecting a full list not a request for one! :whistle:
Ever so sorry my England isn't up to scratch!!! Sorry A REQUEST for a full frequency list for this years waddington airshow!!! Many thanks in advance!! :grr:

benji1867
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by benji1867 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

an2003dy wrote:
jakdaw wrote:And surely the word request or a question mark in the subject heading would be good form, I came expecting a full list not a request for one! :whistle:
Ever so sorry my England isn't up to scratch!!! Sorry A REQUEST for a full frequency list for this years waddington airshow!!! Many thanks in advance!! :grr:
^
English

lol, sorry.

Ben
Ben - UP THE OWLS

Canon EOS 7D x2
Canon 10-24
Canon 24-105 IS L
Sigma 70-200 2.8 OS
Canon 100-400 IS L Mk II

Uniden Bearcat 3500XLT
Watson W901

SBS-1er
PP

an2003dy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by an2003dy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

benji1867 wrote:
an2003dy wrote:
jakdaw wrote:And surely the word request or a question mark in the subject heading would be good form, I came expecting a full list not a request for one! :whistle:
Ever so sorry my England isn't up to scratch!!! Sorry A REQUEST for a full frequency list for this years waddington airshow!!! Many thanks in advance!! :grr:
^
English

lol, sorry.

Ben
Obviously i'm taking the :grr: !!!! Thanks anways peeps!

User avatar
jaybee
Posts: 1213
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by jaybee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 am

Hope this might help and is copied from another well known site.. :whistle: ;)
Scanner Frequencies for RAF Waddington

Approach
250.85
Radar
378.5 / 125.35 / 127.35 / 259.525
Departures
308.625
Tower
256.675
Ground
342.125
DATIS
291.675

For Air shows add Common Air Display Frequencies:
121.175, 130.675, 132.90, 130.50, 130.625, 134.55
and NATO Common Frequencies:
122.1, 257.8, 123.3, 344.0, 362.3, 385.4
Display Team Frequencies can be found here.

Waddington airshow 2010 had the following frquencies operating:
Approach 250.85, 123.3
Director 378.5, 132.9 (Thur/Fri), 120.8 (Sat/Sun)
Tower 256.675, 121.3
Departures 250.85, 123.3
Ground: 342.125, 122.1
What's real but not real. Another persons version of your real. Get real...

350biker
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Small village just outside Grimsby

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by 350biker » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 am

Good list based on what I was hearing while there yesterday at the Press Day. The display teams were using 125.350 for their coms and 120.8 (normally Coningsby Zone) was being used for departures. They were also using 121.3 and 130.5 as Ground frequencies. Start with the frequencies given here and listen out for any others as aircraft are told to change.
Ian W - pensioner and LAPL (A) holder

an2003dy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Full Frequency List For This Years Waddington Airshow!!

Post by an2003dy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

350biker wrote:Good list based on what I was hearing while there yesterday at the Press Day. The display teams were using 125.350 for their coms and 120.8 (normally Coningsby Zone) was being used for departures. They were also using 121.3 and 130.5 as Ground frequencies. Start with the frequencies given here and listen out for any others as aircraft are told to change.

Thanks for that buddy!

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 16136
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: Lat: 57.46 Long: -4.21

Re: Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post by Mike » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 am

Thread moved to the Airshows section and title amended.

User avatar
jaybee
Posts: 1213
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post by jaybee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I was wondering where this is now in the section you mentioned..thanks
What's real but not real. Another persons version of your real. Get real...

C-Harvey
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post by C-Harvey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm

My thanks for all this info, most helpful. Now to spend ten hours inputting it. :unsure:
Remember; learn by rote. ;-)

User avatar
Gary
Posts: 33967
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 pm
Location: South Lincolnshire

Re: Frequency List for the Waddington Airshow please.

Post by Gary » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 am

Ground is 130.500 this year
RAF Tornados left in service = 22 :( 229 ish days left in service
GR4 =19, GR4(T) =3

Post Reply

Return to “Waddington”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests