Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

NEW MAP - RIAT Camping and P&V - PB-Photos.com

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
Habu Hunter

NEW MAP - RIAT Camping and P&V - PB-Photos.com

Post by Habu Hunter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 am

Members,

With only 7 days to go until the first aircraft arrive at the Royal International Air Tattoo 2012, please find a link to a new map. RIAT Camping and Park & View

RIAT 2012 - Campsites and Park & View
http://www.pb-photos.com/Images/Aviatio ... index.html Then select the top map on the right column under RESOURCES / AIRFIELD MAPS

The map illustrates the locations of the various (popular) campsites and park & view sites available during the RIAT week. Where possible I have added the website for the campsite. I have also shown the pricing for the P&V sites. You must obviously check these before travelling. I have also put on the fact that road restrictions will be enforced by the Police and highways agencies

I would be grateful to be informed of any other campsites / P&V for the 2013 edition of the map.

I hope you all enjoy the show especially those who are coming for the first time. Maybe see you at RIAT 2012.

regards

Peregrine

Pune

Re: NEW MAP - RIAT Camping and P&V - PB-Photos.com

Post by Pune » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Hi,
Sadly this link does not work....'directory not found' message.
If you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, you have probably completely misread the situation!!

darkman

Post by darkman » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:27 am

Planned trips
Ferte Alais
Cosford
SW Fly Navy
SW Evening AS
RIAT
Sanicole

RIAT_fan

Post by RIAT_fan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:58 am

Habu Hunter wrote:Members,

With only 7 days to go until the first aircraft arrive at the Royal International Air Tattoo 2012, please find a link to a new map. RIAT Camping and Park & View

RIAT 2012 - Campsites and Park & View

The map illustrates the locations of the various (popular) campsites and park & view sites available during the RIAT week. Where possible I have added the website for the campsite. I have also shown the pricing for the P&V sites. You must obviously check these before travelling. I have also put on the fact that road restrictions will be enforced by the Police and highways agencies

I would be grateful to be informed of any other campsites / P&V for the 2013 edition of the map.

I hope you all enjoy the show especially those who are coming for the first time. Maybe see you at RIAT 2012.

regards

Peregrine
Sheesh, this was a while ago.

Return to “RIAT”