Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RIAT 2011 [General Discussion]

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
urkles

Re: RIAT 2011 [General Discussion]

Post by urkles » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 am

Nielis wrote:Does anybody have a full log of RIAT 2011?
PM sent, though I am sure I put one on here!

Mark

POL

Post by POL » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:31 am

Fear not Mark, you're not going mad, it's on page 2 :)

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=37672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S. The last of the Thai AF museum stuff should be in the next Freebird update, we've finally got a way to add it straight away, rather than having to wait! :)

urkles

Post by urkles » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 am

Sorted :thumb: I have just finished uploading my Thai stuff, and there was only a few missing serials, though some stuff was marked as Air Force instead of KASET or Army or whatever, but I was very impressed on how much was on there.

Nearly finished now, then I will back it all up on an external hard drive. Just one question though - the stuff I have logged which is not on freebird, I can see you can print the list to re-enter at a later date, is there no way of checking the non-freebird list after an update so it does it automatically? What I mean is an update non-freebird button which checks to see if they are now on freebird and logged as such?

Because otherwise I will have to re-enter the list once I have printed it, to see if they are now on freebird. The Thai stuff was a bit different as the serials can be construed in so many ways, so I put in 4 or 5 serials for each aircraft to try to find the right one, this was successful about 70% of the time, but I fear I have stuff on the non-freebird list which are in fact on freebird.

I have got used to freebird now and very impressed with it, and it comes live quite quick now, but some areas are still slow, hows the new one coming on?

POL

Post by POL » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

I'll drop you a PM, in fear of the forum police complaining :P

urkles

Post by urkles » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 am

ChrisGlobe wrote:I'll drop you a PM, in fear of the forum police complaining :P
:D Cheers Chris

stingrays4

Post by stingrays4 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi just thought I'd add that i thought this years show was a great success despite all the commitments and cut backs. I for one will continue to keep going for as long as the show keeps going and me nephew can put up with me :lol: . Roll on R.I.A.T 2012 :thumbs:

Return to “RIAT”