Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RIAT 2016

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
Cornish-guy

RIAT 2016

Post by Cornish-guy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:41 am

Folks i missed this years show as I ave everyone since the 90s :( :( :( I am planning to hire out a camper van and go wit my wife to next years, I know its very very early days :blush: But does anyone have any advanced ideas of the theme for next year please :thumb:

C.
Nikon D7100, Nikkor 300 f4 IF ED :-)

andrew b

Re: RIAT 2016

Post by andrew b » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:49 am

Cornish-guy wrote:Folks i missed this years show as I ave everyone since the 90s :( :( :( I am planning to hire out a camper van and go wit my wife to next years, I know its very very early days :blush: But does anyone have any advanced ideas of the theme for next year please :thumb:

C.
Riat won't publish that till nearly the end of the year when early bird tickets go on sale.
Airplane mad Image

A good pilot is always compelled to evaluate what has happened, so he can apply what he has learnt
Viper TOP-GUN

Cornish-guy

Re: RIAT 2016

Post by Cornish-guy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:48 am

andrew b wrote:
Cornish-guy wrote:Folks i missed this years show as I ave everyone since the 90s :( :( :( I am planning to hire out a camper van and go wit my wife to next years, I know its very very early days :blush: But does anyone have any advanced ideas of the theme for next year please :thumb:

C.
Riat won't publish that till nearly the end of the year when early bird tickets go on sale.

Thank you.

C.
Nikon D7100, Nikkor 300 f4 IF ED :-)

Return to “RIAT”