Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Bentwaters Cold War Museum - Dissertation help!

A forum for the discussion of Military aviation and RAF Station heritage
Didster31

Bentwaters Cold War Museum - Dissertation help!

Post by Didster31 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi

My name is Toby, I'm a third year Geography and History student from the University of Hull. I'm currently researching for a dissertation based around the use of previous Cold War sites to tell the story of that period in time. To assist me, I ask any of you that have made a visit to the musuem, or know friends/relatives that have to please take a couple of minutes (honest its not very long!) to fill out the brief questionnaire about your visit from the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P8CP65F

Dont worry about any wrong answers, there arent any, I'm interested in your personal opinions. Any questions you wish to leave blank feel free to, and any queries, dont hesitate to PM me or drop me an email at toby.spencer@2011.hull.ac.uk

Thanks

(This has been approved by the admin in advance)

brewerybod

Re: Bentwaters Cold War Museum - Dissertation help!

Post by brewerybod » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 am

Hello Toby, I am a staff member at the museum so i can't really fill out your questionnaire !! , hope someone spends a few minutes filling it in for you :)

- Graham
Bentwaters Cold War Museum, Suffolk

MelindaOsteen

Re: Bentwaters Cold War Museum - Dissertation help!

Post by MelindaOsteen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:18 am

Hey, I have just filled out your questionnaire, hope that it would help! If not, you may ask guys from Papers Gear, I thinks they may provide some kind of help for your dissertation writing/research. Good luck!

Return to “Heritage Area”