Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Hello from Bedfordshire

For beginners to the hobby to have all those "newbie" questions answered...
PaintBoy60

Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by PaintBoy60 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Hello to all,signed up a couple of weeks ago on Civilian Aviation so i have doubled up with fighter Control but have just got round to introducing myself,in a pretty big nutshell ,Originally from Hertfordshire working straight from school at 16 in the late 70s at Leavesden Aerodrome & basically working for the same company for over 22 years repainting and refurbishing aircraft of all shapes and sizes across the board,apart from Leavesden i also worked out of Luton & North Weald ,finishing in the the late 90s,and loving every minute sadly missed , i currently reside in Bedfordshire just down the road from Luton Airport , i still have good ex work friends network and delve into spotting & mainly photography when i get the time, i have a reasonable photo collection & post on Flicker & a couple of forums,posting on the hosting websites is good but i enjoy the "Banter"and enjoy telling my stories & hopefully i can bring some of these to the forum,i have had a look around the forum and already noticed a good few threads that i can add to ,its amazing what`s out there. :whistle:

paddyboy

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by paddyboy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi Buddy :P

Welcome aboard the friendly aviation forum :thumbs:

Cheers :thumb:

Paddyboy :clap:
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

PaintBoy60

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by PaintBoy60 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Many thanks Paddyboy,as i did with Civilian Aviation i forgot to add the Flicker link so here it is ,i will wake up one day!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/87900551@N07/

Return to “The Newbie Forum”