Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Danish C130 hercules flying video

Please post movements and activities to do with Marshalls Airport Cambridge here
Usernamegoeshere

Danish C130 hercules flying video

Post by Usernamegoeshere » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:01 pm

filmed this a day ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ziQzcBr0s

was meant to depart from cbg today with this info D 14:10E DAF1190 C30J EGSC-EKYT B-537

dave

my other videos are at https://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeFullHDvideos/videos
Last edited by Usernamegoeshere on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

fires999

Re: Danish C130 hercules flying video

Post by fires999 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi Dave,
That aircraft gave us a fright this morning....I'm based at RAF Mildenhall (Fire Dept) and the Airfield is NOTAM as closed 23rd Nov 1800hrs -28th Nov 0600hrs for Thanksgiving,Familyday etc so airfield was nice and quiet...no movements...odd Security Forces vehicle driving past....then whoosh !!!...Danish C-130 LOW LEVEL over the top of the airfield (great noise though !)...just split second wondered if the pilot thought CBG was a bit closer than he thought !!!

Think there was a Polish C-130 in the area also ?
Videos are great by the way...
Thanks
Kevin
" Who is Skyking ?.....And why does he never answer ? "

Usernamegoeshere

Re: Danish C130 hercules flying video

Post by Usernamegoeshere » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 pm

lol you must have had a scare it was going to ruin your thanksgiving !! thanks for your service : ) and great im glad you like my videos..ive filmed a few times at mildenhall so hunt through my account for loads of awesome things im sure youve seen far more than me . I filmed the f15 after it took the cable to test it recently( with fire crews all around it ) and got its unrestricted departure !! if you ever want me to film your Fire crew let me know

thanks a lot

Dave oh ps i didnt see a polish c130

fires999 wrote:Hi Dave,
That aircraft gave us a fright this morning....I'm based at RAF Mildenhall (Fire Dept) and the Airfield is NOTAM as closed 23rd Nov 1800hrs -28th Nov 0600hrs for Thanksgiving,Familyday etc so airfield was nice and quiet...no movements...odd Security Forces vehicle driving past....then whoosh !!!...Danish C-130 LOW LEVEL over the top of the airfield (great noise though !)...just split second wondered if the pilot thought CBG was a bit closer than he thought !!!

Think there was a Polish C-130 in the area also ?
Videos are great by the way...
Thanks
Kevin

Return to “Cambridge Airport”