Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Air Show Arrivals Day

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Waddington here
youth

Re: Air Show Arrivals Day

Post by youth » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 am

Thank you for info sorry for not reading post correctly was having a quick look while at work

T_J

Post by T_J » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

youth wrote:Thank you for info sorry for not reading post correctly was having a quick look while at work
No worries. Thanks for the reply.

TJ

Maverick231

Post by Maverick231 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 am

tornadopaul41 wrote:more like they don't wanna get ripped off by people who don't want to pay .so that must mean all those guys who stand outside are breaking health and safety then and are in danger we can't have that can we
Hey we stand outside on 1 of the show days, it's pretty cool as u can get better pics :).
The Harrier Jump Jet - The best there is, The best there was and The best there ever will be!
Model Harriers in the stash = 73 and counting.

tornadopaul41
Location: burgh near skeg on the flight path for rwy 25 at raf con

Post by tornadopaul41 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 pm

well lucky you chap ok for some i had to pay £5 both days but still got better shots that i did on sat at the airshow talking of wich thats the worst static line up in the middle sector i've ever seen the show was ok but seen better over the years not worth £20 in my books it's getting worst every year from the 2004 vid i shot from thurs till sunday all my fav planes are gone glad i took pics and vids last year :thumbs:

Return to “RAF Waddington”