Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

B-1B Information - Work in Hand

An area to show all your in progress models.

Moderator: Flyingmonster

flicknife

B-1B Information - Work in Hand

Post by flicknife » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi All,

I'll be completing my 1/72nd Monogram/Revell Shuttle (STACK) as STS-135 (Atlantis [CO - Ferguson]) soon, and my attentions will soon be drawn towards the 1/48th B-1B that is semi-assembled as we speak (wings, tail complete etc.). the thing that baffles me is that the instructions for th model show the fuel tank in the rearmost (No3) bay, I am sure this is wrong, as I have seen them in the forward-most bay. Can ayone verify that the instructions are incorrect on this occasion. As for the JDAMS, the spares box is empty of them.

After that, It's a 1/48th F-111F of the 493rd, with assymetric load, GBU-28 on No 3, Mk84 on No 5, recollecting the Al Kut mission of DESERT STORM.
The GBU-28 is available as a resin model, or in my case, raided from the Academy F-15E kit

Just wish I knew how to post pictures of the Shuttle on the email, if the neighbours are taken aback, and cars slow down every now and again, I must be doing something right.

Bill P

Return to “Work In Progress”