Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Foreign Office cuts Special Forces Hips

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
RichC

Foreign Office cuts Special Forces Hips

Post by RichC » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 pm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 936347.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Isn't it about time someone was shot over this whole fiasco?

HighlandSniper

Re: Foreign Office cuts Special Forces Hips

Post by HighlandSniper » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 am

Amazing, but certainly no surprise. Another example of the sheer brilliance of New Labour :grr:

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 am

All done to allow some faceless, wet, bureaucrat to be able to claim that they've done their bit to save money.

PATHETIC. :grr:

Flyingmonster

Post by Flyingmonster » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 am

:grr: :grr:
RIDICULOUS!!!
What the hell is our government playing at!! :grr:
Cheers

Boo boo (aka Jamie)

'The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down!' - Yeager

GreenBat

Post by GreenBat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 am

Razor61 wrote:Isn't it about time someone was shot over this whole fiasco?
Yes, but the Government would have to set up a committee costing millions to see if you really need, and can justify the use of a bullet!

Lowfly11

Post by Lowfly11 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

All this,what's going off with this idiotic,selfish,self-centred,low-life etc,etc goverment,is they are doing as much damage as they can before they are thrown out with the rest of the rubbish!!!.

RichC

Post by RichC » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Trouble is, we will see it with the Tories as well. They might make it look a bit better in the short term to get votes but in the long term they will probably do the same thing.

We need a NDP (National Defence PArty) anyone willing to take the thrown? :thumb:

HighlandSniper

Post by HighlandSniper » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:26 pm

After reading the Nimrod thread, I'm getting close to thinking that Mr K***** is taking action against the wrong people - Messrs Brown and Bliar have got the blood of nearly 450 dead British servicemen on their hands plus countless who have been maimed - perhaps it is they who should be tried for manslaughter?

LMP

Post by LMP » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Razor61 wrote:Trouble is, we will see it with the Tories as well. They might make it look a bit better in the short term to get votes but in the long term they will probably do the same thing.

We need a NDP (National Defence PArty) anyone willing to take the thrown? :thumb:
There is the UKNDA, but I don't think they are very organised. I know someone who would stand as an independent on the defence ticket though!

mrlongbow

Post by mrlongbow » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:59 pm

:grr: Just shows how weak and pathetic this country now is! Thanks to Labour and indeed the Conservatives next time around, who will be just as bad.
Give me an F.3 anyday!

gonk

Post by gonk » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 pm

The MOD-- government can only be described as the enemy with in,they care nothing for any thing but themselves,but why o why are all the others not giving the labour lot ear ache, are they in agreement with what is happening.It is sad and frustrating seeing a once great nations armed force being made to do more and more dangerous missions with barely enough kit, and having its ability to fight being eroded by those who are preaching support for them.The french had a great piece of kit for dealing with treachery , The Guillotine.

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”