Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Warplane magazine

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Warplane magazine

Post by airfixpilot » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello all.
Due to a great response of FC members and other parties, I have been fortunate to acquire two full sets of the Warpalne Magazine, by orbis publication. Bit embarrassing but there you go. The second set has one disadvantage as all the front/back covers are missing, so I had to print an content list for all issues. The second set has four binders but rest are loose, so had to hole punch them. I found that with the binders, only two thin sharp metal strips held the issues in , via threading through the staples on the issues. A very bad way of binding, were you could cut yourself. Other than this a great publication :pop:
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

Stroudy

Re: Warplane magazine

Post by Stroudy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 pm

I have a full set of these in a box in the loft. Need to get them down and actually look at them again for the first time since about 1993!

airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Re: Warplane magazine

Post by airfixpilot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:14 am

Hi All

As stated I now have a spare set of Warplane Magazines, without the front covers, + four folders for sale on Ebay. Item number is (162979605009), it has ONE day 9 hours to end. The starting bid is £22 plus £7.50 postage.

If anyone is interested.

David
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”